OUR PRACTICE IS FUNDED WITH THE MISSION IN MIND OF HELPING OUR CLIENTS FIND PROMPT RELIEF FROM SUFFERING WHILE AT THE SAME TIME ADDRESSING THE UNDERLYING ISSUES THAT CREATE SYMPTOMS AND PROBLEMS. WE BELIEVE THAT LONG-LASTING CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU ADDRESS THE ROOT OF THE ISSUES AND NOT ONLY THE SYMPTOM.
At CEPS we are passionate about our work and about helping you reach your goals. All our therapists are committed to continued training modalities of therapy that combine the in-depth psychological understanding of the human mind and how suffering is creating, with training modalities of intervention that are highly effective such as AEDP/ISTDP, EFT, and Somatic Sensory, Mindfulness.
Our Vision + Values
Is our mission to help you find long-lasting change in a time-effective manner. We believe in the importance of addressing the underlying factors that cause symptoms in order to find long-lasting relief from suffering, and we also understand that life is too precious to waste just waiting for decisions to be made for us or for problems to just go away.
Our goal is to provide you with a therapy experience that is life-changing. We will work with you to create a meaningful relationship that allows for the safe discovery, acceptance, exploration, and challenge of those deeply rooted patterns of behavior, emotions, and beliefs that create most forms of suffering.
Our combined approaches to psychotherapy and psychoeducation are informed by neuroscience, attachment and psychodynamic theory, mindfulness, experiential and mind-body focused interventions that bring about long-lasting change.
Our practice is guided principles of Deliberate Practice in Psychology Practice model, which means that:
- We help our clients to begin their process by setting clear, attainable goals for their therapy process.
- We rely on our client’s feedback about each session.
- We consistently assess therapy progress, via informal and formal measures of therapy outcomes and therapeutic relationship.
- Our clinicians are passionate about their work and committed to continuous training and education.
- As part of our professional development we we set goals to improve our clinical effectiveness.
- Our clinicians have intentional/dedicated time for self-supervision and group consultation during their work week to review their clinical work