ME3: The Mindful Exploration of You Today for Your Tomorrow!
Let’s talk about how to help you make 2021 a fulfilling college experience!
After a year + of an unusual college year you may be struggling finding your place now that you’re back to campus. If you’re feeling anxious, always tired, struggling with self-doubt, or uneasy about social experiences, you are not alone!
In this webinar, we’ll have a chance to:
1. Learn the importance of self-exploration through identification of values and beliefs.
2. Understand how boundaries can be a reflection of acknowledging our values and beliefs.
3. Identify ways to assert your boundaries with yourself and others.
4. Learn how the practice of mindfulness can
assist us in communicating with ourselves and others in a more effective manner.
5. Understand the importance of developing a self-care routine as a means of maintaining wellness.
Together these strategies can play a role in increasing a positive sense of self and our overall wellness that will translate in a more fulfilling college experience for you.
WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE A RECORDING OF THE WEBINAR IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.